In these times of uncertainty, the need for quality mental health treatment is critical. To meet the needs of our clients during the COVID-19 pandemic, BrownStone Community Healthcare Centers is offering telehealth services for our mental and behavioral health programs. With our safe, confidential video conferencing technology, you can receive treatment and therapy from the safety of your home.
Behavioral and mental health telehealth programs from BrownStone Community Healthcare Centers are available to adults and adolescents. You can call (240) 297-6228 or continue reading below to learn more about our online therapy for mental health program.
Benefits of Teletherapy Services
Teletherapy offers a number of benefits for patients, including:
Therapy from the safety and comfort of your home, even if you are not within driving distance of a BrownStone Community Healthcare treatment facility.
Meeting one-on-one with a licensed therapist in a secure, virtual setting.
Flexibility to schedule sessions during times that fit your schedule.
BrownStone Community Healthcare Centers
Outpatient Mental Health
Drug and Alcohol Treatment
Certification as Community Mental Health Center w/Urgent Care Treatment
Articles & Resources
- Child Counseling
- Play Therapy
- Family Counseling
- Coping & Adjusments
- Anger Management
- Group Therapy
Speech & Language
- Articulation Disorders
- Expressive Disorders
- Oral-Motor Difficulties
- Resonance/Voice Disorders
- Pronunciation Difficulties
- Communication Difficulties
- Direct observation in school setting
- Collaborate with teachers on tasks
- Develop techniques to communicate
- Assist with program modification
- Provide resources for school staff
- Assessment & Evaluation
- Learning Difficulties
- Cognitive Testing
- School Visits
- Pervasive Developmental Disorders
- Gross and Fine Motor Delays
- Developmental Delays
- Coordination & Balance Problems
- Attention & Concentration Problems
- Learning Problems